Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Nice to meet you internet, how do you do?

Eh, so this is my first post on das internet. I just got done passing my final one hour oral preliminary examination for a PhD in physics at UC Berkeley, which brings the grand total of tests to 12 hours of written tests and 3 hours of oral. The end result is that I am now qualified to join a research group and spend 5+ years working to get a PhD. As appetizing as that sounds, I have no desire to get a job in physics, much less waste that much of my life preparing for a job I don't want. So, anyway, I have no idea what sort of job that I do want, but whatever sort of job it is I assume that it will be in the 21st century so I may as well have a blog. And I start signing up for a blog and figure, "briankessler.blogspot.com" would be a good address. Oh wait, there is another Brian Kessler, and he lives in California, and he started a blog just two days ago. What kind of crazy world is this?

Whatev's, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home