Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Friday, February 11, 2005

Your Tax Dollars at Work

Due to some sort of gross fiduciary oversite, the graduate student assembly approved my friend Dave and I's request for $150 to buy "Karaoke Equipment." As the great Charlton Heston always said, "Ask and ye shall be peeved." Yep, that means we get to go out and buy a kickass boombox. Dance party USA here we come!

In other karaoke related news, a quick search on google for "bmax" turned up the following logo from some asian website.



How could I tell it was an asian website you ask? Well clue number one was that this was the only non squiggly writing on the page. But the clincher was when I clicked to download the picture and found that it was titled, "rogo1." Whew doggies, that gave me a chuckle. For more fun with the Engrish language check this out.

Cultural misunderstandings are fun!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude, i may be jumping the gun..but with the previous days stories, if you keep this up, were looking at one awesome blog.

    jake

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger DJ said…

    don't listen to jake- he's a douche.

    btw- i linked ya on my blog ~~!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home