Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Beat the Rush

I did it. I just barely squeeked by, but I beat the rush. Now, I'm not talking about the rush to get one of these new fangled video game player machines or the upcoming holiday shopping stampede soon to invade your local shoppingplex. Nope, I beat the rush to take down your halloween decorations before Thanksgiving. So, while the rest of you are slaving away tommorrow un-Jack-o-lanterning your porch and cleaning out cobwebs from the spooky reaches of your cellar, I'll be pre-Thanksing in a nice comfy lazyboy.

Tip of the Week: If you ever find yourself in a parking lot confronted by a gang of teenagers engaged in a brutal game of Monopoly, don't think that Free Parking or the Boardwalk will save you. They won't. I know from experience. (I'll just leave it to the reader to work out the details on that one...)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not impressed. I was so ahead of the game, I never put up my Halloween gear to begin with. Beat that, baby!

    Did you really put up Halloween decorations?

    Aren't you going home for Thanksgiving?

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Bmax said…

    The answer to your inquiries is: yes and yes. Though the decorations were extremely underwhelming.

    Better luck next year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home