Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, September 11, 2006

Hot for Teacher

No this post isn't about me having an unrequited crush on Marvin Cohen. Though being the third most highly-cited physicist and revealing the secrets of solid state physics every Tuesday and Thursday is oh, so alluring.

Nope, this post is about the results from the teaching test I took a while ago. Well, lets just say that I did not score in the average performance range. For example, in the "Classroom Managment Techniques" category, I scored 1 out of a possible 8. When "Addressing Learning Differences and Special Needs" I scored 2 out of 8 and an impressive 2 out of 9 in "Assessment of Student Progress."

Now, there were a few bright spots. Apparently I have a hidden talent for "Working With English Learners," where I set the high water mark at 6 out of 8! Admittedly, I know next to nothing about "Working With English Learners," so all you real teachers out there, go beat my score and start making sure nobody gets left behind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home