Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lets get physical!

So, I'm in a summer softball league and we had our first game this evening. Unfortunately, we lost 3-5, which is pretty good considering a couple of our players had never really seen a softball before. The game was also called after 5 innings, because 50 minutes were up. That is one wierd rule among many for the league. Since its a coed league, there are a lot of rules intended to "protect" the fairer sex, which the females on our team felt pretty patronized by.

But enough whining, onto the important thing about stick ball, the stats:

Hitting:
2 RBI Double
2 bases on a pop fly error

Fielding:
No errors

Well, I say no errors, because I didn't take any shots to the crown jewels, but there were some plays where someone of a higher caliber could have probably made an out or two. Someone like Bo Jackson.


When I was little and owned his rookie card (worth billions now I'm sure), I heard that he could throw the ball all the way from the outfield wall to home plate. I don't know if thats true. You'd have to ask Bo, he knows Bo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home