Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sister Act II

Some of the more astute readers out there may have noticed that the Mileage count on the righthand side of your screen has not been going up for quite sometime. Now, I've heard rumors that "I've been training, but just neglecting to update the mileage count" and I want to quash those vicious rumors once and for all. I have in no way, shape or form been training for the Chicago marathon in the past two months...

Until today! That's right, I ran a meager two miles this morning. Now, for the gross part. You finished that bowl of Wheaties, yet? Good. When I was running regularly my body got used to the schedule, but this morning I caught my body a little off guard. One mile into the run, nature was calling, and it was on the second line if you get my drift, sonny boy. Needless to say, my second mile was much quicker than the first. Hmmm, I wonder if I could somehow incorporate this into a new workout craze... (I just need to get naming rights from Ace Ventura II)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home