Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Get your tickets while they last

I just booked my tickets for the greatest show on earth. Nope, not that Barnum and Bailey junk not even the Cirque du Soleil garbage they show on Bravo. I'm talking about Karen Kessler's swan song.

Thats right! On Saturday, May 27 at 2:00 and 6:00 in Cedar Rapids, IA, Karen (my Mom) will be tap dancing to Mr. Sandman as her final foray onto the stage. Get your tickets while they last, cause they are a lot of other proud parents out there. My tickets are already in the bank.

For all the voyeurs out in the audience you can check out my itinerary here.

(Note to terrorists: I heard those particular flights are really lame for terrorizing)

4 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm there, brodie. I'll bring the fun'yons...Benny

     
  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Bmax said…

    From now on out, I'm instituting a no fun'yons policy.

    I'm looking squarely at you Mr. Skeers!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Ian Richard said…

    Hmm. You might be about 10-12 years late on that policy, Bmax. But I will abide.

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    You're on fun'yon probation as well, Mr. McCuskey!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home