Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Breaker, Breaker

There has been much ado lately about so-called illegal wiretaps supposedly enacted by the NSA. Some people seem to think that the information gained by these tappers hasn't actually provided anything relevant to the war against O. Bin L. Well, I'll have you know that just isn't true. And to prove my point, I'm going to present you with the transcript of a conversation overheard on my very own phone.

Ring...Ring...
Unknown Incoming Call...


Me: Hello?
Suspect #1: Sir, you are going to have to return here right away. That weapon you have is not authorized for transfer. You'll have to fill out a CRC...
Me: Excuse me, I think you have a wrong number.
Suspect #1: Is this Richard Dawson?
Me: Nope.
Suspect #1: I am sorry sir. You have a nice day.

When you read about it in the newspaper tommorrow, you'll know how they finally nabbed Al Qaeda #13, Richard Dawson. Thank your lucky stars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home