Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Why Grandma...

I only made one New Year's resolution, to floss, and at the time it was mainly a joke. However, I've been flossing everytime before I brush my teeth and I never knew what I was missing. Pre-resolution/revolution, I would only floss if there was stuff actually caught in my teeth, but with this new found habit, my teeth are cleaner, stronger and sharper than ever before. All the better to take a bite out of crime with.

Looking to your right, you'll notice that the out of date poll is missing and has been replaced with a new section, the 'Marathon Corner.' I programmed a little countdown to the Chicago marathon I'll be running in ten months. Since that seemed a tad bit negative, with the counting down and whatnot, I wanted to add something upbeat. My first thought was the cumulative training miles I've run (starting with yesterday's 4 miler), but I'm not entirely settled on that. If anyone has a better positive element for the corner, let me know.

Finally, in case you were wondering, on Dr. John's big hit Right Place, Wrong Time he was backed up by fellow Nawlinzers and the funkiest band on the planet, The Meters. The More You Know...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Ian Richard said…

    You could post pictures of your progressively increasing fitness and buffness. That's a positive, right?

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    Dude, if the internet saw just the buffness I have right now it would implode.

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Ian Richard said…

    Yeah probably.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home