Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sweatshirt Phone Home

Anyone who has seen me recently has probably seen me wearing a red hooded sweatshirt. Some people might even say it makes me look like a young Drew Barrymore.

Now that you have a clear picture of me wearing that sweatshirt in your mind, have Will Smith erase it from your memory because that shirt was stolen! (sidenote: for anyone who is still searching for my christmas present, that previous link just might help you out)

Anyways, I was at a party last night and it being cold outside, I was clad in the aforementioned sweatshirt. Also at this party there was a guy who was making jokes about stealing something from the party like the host's microwave or refridgerator. Haha, so funny! When I get ready to leave,

Me: Where is my shirt?
Someone: Was it next to the door?
Me: Yeah
Someone: I saw that guy take it, at first I thought it was Steven's but he still had his
Me: What sort of man steals another man's shirt, especially when its cold outside???

In better news, my subscription to Rhapsody has allowed me to catch up on the music I missed last year. On the right is one such release, Spoon's Gimme Fiction. Pure pop bliss. And thanks to some tips from Adam Hack-Attack Pash, I've been able to incorporate all of my email addresses into my gmail acount. Also, my web-browser has been tricked out with all sorts of useful extensions. Which is getting a virtual jump start on my goal of getting things organized before I leave for vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home