Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Legalize This!

I don't know my readers' opinions on file sharing, but I've finally gone legal. Thats right, I'm shelling out the big bucks to Real Networks for their Rhapsody music service. And by big bucks, I mean $2 a month through a deal with the Berkeley. All the songs download really quickly and you can use it on any computer (if you download the player). You don't actually get to keep the files, but do I really want Silverchair's 'Tommorrow' clogging up my hard drive when I can just hit play again and listen to my heart's content?

In other news, one of my students tonight told me that I might have chosen the wrong career path. What path might have better suited me? Well, I might want to try being a pimp. Because what I do with algebra is what pimps do with words. Yeah, don't ask me what that means either.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Ian Richard said…

    Clearly, your student is a genius

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger rick herbst said…

    i think your student meant that your algebra skills prey upon socioeconomic and gender gaps.

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    I prefer to believe that he was complimenting my superb sense of style.

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger DJ said…

    Another good music service to check out is www.allofmp3.com - its a russian site that sells mp3s for pennies each. I got the entire thriller album under a buck. AND you get to keep them. No monthly fees or anything. I always recommend bit torrent too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home