Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, October 23, 2005

All Hell Breaks Loose?

So, I saw Doom on opening night this weekend. And I think most people from my generation associate Doom with training to carry out an armed attack on one's high school and shooting a rocket into Satan's brain. Unfortunately, "Doom: The Movie of the Game" had neither of these things.

What it did have was a lame reworking of the storyline into some fluff about extra chromosomes and 'evil' genes. I don't want to throw out any spoilers, but it turns out Doom is just another zombie movie. That said, there were two awesome things about Doom:

1) The BFG, first called the Bi-Force Gun? but then redeemed when The Rock says, "Thats a big fucking gun."
2) The Rock, being awesome, in general...

In the final assessment, I suggest that you don't go see Doom. And I also suggest that you don't shop at Best Buy, because I would be typing this from a new computer if Best Buy wasn't a podunker who won't accept my checks.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home