Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Breaking news!

No, I'm not talking about the breaking news that I had an awesome time hanging out on a farm pressing cider and eating potluck (including my decadent french silk pie). I'm talking about this breaking news. Yeah, I know. Tell me about it.

In other breaking news, the Flaming Lips have finished filming Christmas on Mars. They expect to have the film ready for next summer when they are on tour. So that means the film will be released in approximately 2010. Much better news is that the new album is gonna rock. Which should renew hope to the ears of anyone who heard that Chemical Brothers collaboration and the Albulance Driver single and the Bohemian Rhapsody single...

Finally, to close out this news segment, I randomly stumbled across Energy 92.7 FM on my radio dial. Its a dance radio station, but the important fact is that they were playing a mashup of "We Will Rock You" and "Hey Ya." All I can say to that is Boo-Yah!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    see man, i told you being cut was better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home