Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Just a step to your left...

Back in High School, my German textbook gave me the impression that Germany was in a timewarp that perpetually placed the country in 1985. Last night, I found out that the German time warp is actually the future end of a time warp localized around Sweden. How did I find this out you ask?

Well, if you can answer me what four skinny men with long hair in flowing shirts were doing in San Francisco last night then you'll have your answer? Whats that you hear, some Byrds chirping? Did Jefferson Airplane just fly over? No, no, its just Swedish rock band, Dungen (pronounced Dun-yen as I learned last night).

I've got a soft spot in my heart for psychedelic acid rock and Dungen took a fiery axe and jabbed it right in there. There was reverb, guitars, drums, reverb, keyboards, tambourines, reverb and even a flute (Ian Anderson eat your heart out). I believe that my psychedelic freakout quotient is satisfied for at least the next three monthes.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger rick herbst said…

    if by three monthes you mean three microseconds, i think you're correct, sir. correct indeed.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Ian Richard said…

    Psychedelic acid rock in San Francisco? Blasphemy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home