Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I've been Howsered!

Have you ever worked with someone for three months under the impression that they were three years older than you, only to find out that they are actually two years younger than you, but by the powers of Doogie, they started college at age fourteen? Yeah, I guess that was just me. On the disconcerting level, it ranks up there with the revelation that his sister gave Spiderman a cake.

In the "Now Hear This" category, I'm now featuring the Bay Area's own Lyrics Born. If you ever wanted to listen to an overweight Asian man who sounds like an overweight Black man, then this is your album. Oh yeah, and its super funky. According to exit polls, Bruce Campbell is narrowly edging out MacGyver in the battle against the Armies of Darkness. Vote now, or the future may not be safe for your children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home