Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hicky Burrr!

So, there was no jury duty for me today. I had to call in at two different times and both times the recorded voice said don't bother coming in. Well, the robots did something good for once.

Last night, I had some South Indian food. Being and ignorant American, I never really knew that there was a difference between Northern and Southern cuisine in the only counrty that is also a subcontinent. It turns out that all those curry dishes are from the North, while the Southern cuisine consists of crisp crepes filled with delicious goodness and pancakes with the delicious goodness baked right in. Wonderful spiced potatoes were featured prominently in the dishes we were sampling. The only time it crosses my mind that one could be a vegetarian and eat good food is at an Indian restaurant.


Since, Judge Dredd thoroughly trounced the competition for next supreme court nominee there is a new poll up for your voting pleasure. I also want to ask you, do you ever find yourself humming a song for no particular reason, but then can't figure out what the song is? (turns out its the I Dream of Jeannie theme song) Well I've got a set of tunes that you'll start humming, wonder what it is that you're humming, realize that its Mr. Cosby doing some scat singing and smile at how wonderful the world is. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home