Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Upwards to the Vanguard!

So, I'm a scientist and whatever, and one of my jobs, besides wearing a lab coat and latex gloves, is to stay on the cutting edge of breakthroughs, inventions and do-dads. In that vein, I have decided to present a news of the future segment.

Do you wish you were Spiderman?

Well, if scientists at the University of Manchester have their way, you'll be clambering up buildings in no time. By mimicking the Gecko's ability to climb walls and sell Progressive car insurance, they developed synthetic skin that allows a toy Spiderman (played by Peter Parker in the picture) to hang from the ceiling.



Are you a nerd?

Whose glasses fog up everytime a hot chick waltzes into the room. Some of your fellow nerds over at MIT ma be able to help you out. They developed a new coating for glass that doesn't fog up and eliminates glare. My only question is does it work on Aviators?



Are you a robot?

Well, then good luck posting a comment on this blog. Thats because I now force you to enter the text from a picture to comment. Take that Skynet!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger DJ said…

    I miss the robots.

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, they made you more popular.

    jake

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    Its true, I am well respected in the robot commmunity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home