Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Flaunting Death Once More

Once again, my decision making ability when it comes to food has put me nearer to the icy clutch of death. But, since you are reading this I obviously escaped unscathed. This time the culprit was some homemade sushi. Since neither me or my two accomplices had ever made sushi before, we asked the guy behind the counter at the fish market what type of fish to get and he must not have steered us wrong. To be honest the most suspicious part of the sushi was the unripened avocado.

You might notice to your right that I have updated the "Now Hear This!" section to feature Doolittle by the Pixies. This isn't because I have been listening to it on my stereo though. For the past week, I've woken up to the sounds of the Pixies trickling down from the apartment above. Nevertheless, its a good album and I figure the person above me is just paying it forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home