Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Here comes the bride...

And, no, she is not all fat and wide, she's my sister Beth Kessler! Thats right folks, G-Off Paine pulled the old, I've gotta check my messages for work right in the middle of us rollerblading, but really I'm gonna ask you to marry me trick. So, congrats to the newly betrothed! G-Off is a pretty radical dude, and he'll be a good addition to the Kessler clan.

Now, dear readers I'm calling on you for help. I recently decided to make a mix CD of songs featuring songs about ages/years. After a couple minutes of minimal thought I was able to come up with:

1. "Christine Sixteen" by KISS
2. "Eighteen" by Alice Cooper
3. "When yer 22" by The Flaming Lips
4. "Reelin' in the Years" by Steely Dan
5. "When I'm 64" by The Beatles

So, this is the part where you get to help. Post any and all songs that will flesh out this list and you will be the recipient of a special prize.

The Godfather says, "Do it!"

5 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Nineteen-the Dan

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seventeen--Winger

    Kip "Jake" Winger

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the eels have a song called "thirteen" that was inspired by a Big Star song called "thirteen"

    jake

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uhh, yeah, im at work so i got plenty of thinking time....
    5 years-David Bowie

    jake
    i should wait a bit instead of posting every single one as i think of it, but that would be too easy.

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Bmax said…

    Hey, lets just cool it off on the funyon comments, ok? Though, good suggestions all around. I had thought of "5 years" but wasn't sure about including it since its not really about the whole age theme (the song rocks nonetheless).

    Whoa, how come no one ever told me about "Winger" before? Its like finding gold at the end of the Rainbow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home