Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Thursday, July 28, 2005

A whole new world

Sometimes in life, you learn a single fact that shakes your deepest beliefs to the core and you are left wondering what's true in this crazy mixed up world. Such was the case earlier in the week when someone told me about the final episode of Quantum Leap. You see, it turns out that the final episode of quantum leap reveals that there are evil leapers controlled by Satan, while Sam's leaps are controlled by God to set things right. Whoa...

Let's take a step back and re-evaluate things for a second. Does this mean that K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider is really the holy ghost in disuise? Can MacGyver walk on water? Down is up and up is down...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bmax, I can't believe you posted about Quantum Leap...I was just watching it LAST NIGHT. In this particular episode, Sam travels to the mid-sixties and is stuck in the body of, well, a retard.

    I don't remember the last episode however, and am not about to read the script online.

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger DJ said…

    Last ep was pretty good. Series as a whole was pretty solid. Never strayed too far from its original path, while playing with the idea a few times that there were other leapers in the universe. I don't remember the final episode being as explicit as flat out saying Satan and God controlled leapers fates. Albeit, I will admit it was eluded to.

    I wish I could watch Quantem Leap right now!

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Bmax said…

    I wish I could Quantum Leap right now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home