Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Danger averted!

Whew, it was a close one folks, but finally organized labour gave into my demands. My demands, that they get me to the airport on Saturday quickly, cheaply and conveniently. Thats right everybody, I'm going on vacation next week. I'll be visiting the lovely locale of Fort Smith, Arkansas where my parents now reside. It should be a week of fun, games and sweltering, sweltering heat.

In the meantime, you can start warming up to the new right hand side of the webpage. The new "Now Hear This" selection is an album I hadn't listened to in quite a while, but sometimes you just get jonesing for some funky synthed-out 70's jazz. Besides, it was written by the guy who signed the declaration of indendence's great-great grandson. The chili poll's final results were 50% meat and 50% beans narrowly edging 110% love. Let's be honest here folks, when was the last time you really had chili with 50% meat and 50% beans in it. Its either got a ton of meat or a ton of beans. I'll reveal the true winner when the chili cookoff has taken place. The new poll is in current events. Some of you may have noticed that Tom Cruise has been fully unleashed on the world as of late. So, I ask the simple question, awesome or crazy. And let's have none of this wishy-washy, half-and-half, I-voted-for-John-Kerry stuff this time folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home