Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Friday, June 10, 2005

Satan is behind me

In the good news catagory, it turns out I don't have tuberculosis aka "Consumption" aka "The Red Death" aka "The Widowmaker." In the better news catagory, the cable guy came and hooked up our internet, including our fancy pants wireless router. I could be posting this from my kitchen or even the bathroom, who knows? In the best news catagory, we have cable tv that we shouldn't have (so either we accidentally got free cable or just for the month until we dispute the bill when it comes, either way a good bonus).

Finally in the bad news catagory, I dropped a sock in the toilet. Thankfully, it was a flushed toilet, but I guess thats what I get for changing my clothes in the bathroom instead of behind a screen like the sexy lasses do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home