Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

L. Ron is the Anti-Virus

While vacationing in LA last week, DJ and I got free tickets to the L. Ron Hubbard Life Exhibition. This is basically a museum where you are given a guided tour. And the guided tour gets much more normal as it progresses. For those of you that don't know much about Scientology, I'll give you a brief overview.

1) Scientology will cure you of smoking drugs. Mainly, through the use of this graphic:


2) It will cure you of gayism using stern lectures given by the straightest man alive.


3) The most famous celebrity Scientologist is Edgar Winter.


4) Apparently, L. Ron Hubbard claims he is the Anti-Christ.

And on that note, I am off to prepare for the apocalypse...meow!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're my friend.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're my friend, too.

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    Hey,

    You two guys are my friends as well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home