Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, April 24, 2005

2 Br seeks SWM (please no fatties)

If you live in a big city, you've heard of Craig's List. And if you live in the 21st Century, you've heard of Google Maps. But, have you heard that someone mated the two and birthed this glorious bastard child? This magical site has made apartment hunting so much more fun than the old days of looking up an ad and then looking up where it is. Now, if only someone would make a map for the casual encounters section of Craig's List...

In other news, I had a dream last night where I was leaning over John Paul II's body as it was on display when suddenly he grabbed my face and started speaking "latin" to me. This means: the holy spirit was contacting me in my dreams, I got too much pope coverage on the news, or its time for a new poll. Since I'm not Catholic, I'm gonna go with the nuclear option and make a new poll. The results for the last poll had Eugene Greytak narrowly besting the field while Powder failed to net any votes.

The inspiration for this week's poll comes from Tim Ambler, who turned me on to the musical stylings of Dennis Danger Madalone. On your right, you will find his musical video "America We Stand as One" (beware: the file is gargantuan) along with former Attorney General Ashcroft's masterpiece, "Let the Eagles Soar." You decide who should pen the national anthem for America 2.0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home