Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Prisoner's Dilemma

I was sitting in class today, as I am wont to do on a Tuesday morning. The professor said something absolutely captivating and I thought, "I must record this for posterity." Glancing down at my notebook, my eyes were drawn toward my crotch, as they are wont to do. Instantly I realized, "Goodness gracious! The zipper on my pants has been unzipped this whole time."

My first reaction was of course to zip up my pants immediately. Ah, but then it would be manifest that my pants had been unzipped the entire class. I thought for a second about who would be looking at my crotch during a lecture. No one, of course. And on that logic, I settled the case by airing out my nether regions for the remainder of class.



You decide if I was wrong or I was right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home