Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, March 28, 2005

Livin' it up

Today, I ran out of Kleenex© and now have to blow my nose on toilet paper. I only mention this because the exact reverse occured about three weeks ago. If the reverse has never happened to you, then you are missing out on a damn good thing. Let me tell you; the rejuvenating power of aloe is a pleasure I will not soon forget. I imagine this is how King Tut must have lived...

Speaking of the past, The Clash of the Titans is officially over. The final results have Brian Matthew Kessler reigning victorious and capturing nearly half of the votes cast. With that poll passing on, I got to thinking about how many famous people are on the verge of death right now. Terri Schiavo is fending off deadly vampires at this very moment and Pope JP the Deuce has to check his back for armies of Freemasons ready to ambush him at every turn. My first thought was to create a poll guessing which imminent death would occur first, but this seemed a tad bit cruel. So, I leave you with the kinder, gentler poll on your right. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home