Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Not the cool kind that attach your wallet to your jeans

California is a cheap state. Why? Instead of hiring people to drive snow plows, dump sand/salt and generally clear the roads, California has decided to make everyone buy tire chains and put them on whenever there is a little snow on the road. The main purpose of this restriction is to stop all the yokels who haven't ever seen snow from driving like its a sunny day in the Bahamas. This works because you can't drive over 30 mph with chains on without risking breaking them.

This is America, Bub! You can't make me spend $50 on chains and drive slow! If I want to fly along a slushy highway at 65 mph, that's my perogative! Before you think that I'm being a hubris-filled jerk, I'll have you know that this was just the Donner Pass. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

The current poll has grown stale and will go the way of cream top milk this weekend. If anyone cares, Brian Matthew Kessler is narrowly ahead. Vote like the future depends on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home