Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Olivia Newton John's Grandfather won the Nobel Prize in Physics and other things that are vexing me

I have a couple of friends coming into town tommorrow evening. We're gonna chill for a whole and it should be good times. How can I just hang out for an entire week? When you're a good-for-nothing grad student, its easy. All you have to do is turn in that week's required assignments. Which leaves me with less than 24 hours to complete a supposedly two-week midterm and another assignment.

So, why am I posting right now? Because the Internet is a time burglar, thats why! I just wanted to check something simple in the lecture notes, but the professor had to go and put a footnote that announced Olivia Newton John is the Granddaughter of Nobel-Prize winning physicist Max Born. This information comes courtesy of a japanese man who frequently wears a shirt similar in style and content to the one below.



Needless to say, this sent me on a downward spiral of distractedness which I am now bringing to a close. So, wish me luck brave cybernauts and I'll catch you on the flipside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home