Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Saturday, April 02, 2005

"Can you cheer me now?"

A lot of people watch the Super Bowl for the commercials. I watch the NCAA tournament instead. Actually, thats a complete lie, but I did happen to see an interesting commercial during the Michigan St./North Carolina game today. A man barking orders into a headset seemed awfully familiar. Then I realized that it was none other than Mike Cassady, oh I mean , Michael Cassady of Fireball Deluxe. The commercial was kinda lame though, so I only give it a two.



Whereas, this ad gets the full five.



In morbid news, the bloodbath continues; Terri Schiavo, Bass Wolf, His Popeness, etc. If the ill will of my poll holds out, Magic Johnson's head is next on the chopping block. So vote now or forever hold your piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home