Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, April 04, 2005

April Flowers Bring Daylight Hours

Walking back from the store today, I came across a lovely bunch of wildflowers in the parking lot.



I thought to myself, "What a beautiful spring day. Some ice cream would suit this stroll quite nicely." So, I promptly purchased this Banana and Caramel concoction.



Maybe I should have gotten Butterfingers, as I fumbled the cone coming out the door. Luckily, my cat-like reflexes kicked in and I swiped the cone out of midair. Unluckily, my jaguar-like strength burst the cone at its seams. Refusing to be defeated, I grabbed the broken pieces of the cone and feverishly scooped ice cream into my mouth as more trickled down my arms. Eventually, I ended up with a full tummy and a set of sticky mitts.

All in all, I think it was a job well done. Until next time, may your days be Springy and your fingers sticky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home