Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Neo-gustatory Plan

I have just embarked on a grand culinary journey. I intend to try a new recipe each time I enter the kitchen. I originally thought that I would cook a new recipe every day for a year, but one cooking session lasts me a couple of days with leftovers. The impetus for this plan came when my roommate passed along his copy of James Beard's Cookbook. Thankfully, he didn't send this cookbook my way.

Today's recipe, courtesy of Ma Kessler©, was pecan encrusted salmon. This delightfully simple dish consisted of a honey and dijon spread, lightly sprinkled with chopped pecans and bread crumbs.

Preparation: 2 (1 easiest - 5 hardest)
Taste: 4 (1 yucky - 5 yummy)

The benefits of this new plan include: healthier living, more satisfying meals and getting to look like this guy on the way home from the store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home