Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, April 18, 2005

I want an alien for Christmas

Right now, I am listening to a CD of music that I would not normally listen to. Lets see what artists are on said disc; well, we've got B'z, Judy and Mary, The Elephant Kashimashi, Bump of Chicken and everybody's favorite J-Pop band Fountains of Wayne.

"Why do you have such a CD?" Good question, Poindexter. I happen to have neighbors with real jobs who were unappreciative of my hardcore rock 'n roll pumping through their walls in the evening hours. After several occasions of wall-pounding they decided to do what anyone would do and drop a note, chai and a mix CD on my doorstep?!? This happened back in December, and a shaky truce has existed since then.

However, my roommate and I had never bothered to listen to the CD and it was forgotten. My roomie got a job in Canada, eh, and moved out this past weekend. In the process of the move, we were sorting out who's stuff was what and came across the CD. And that brings us to this moment in time, when I am listening to J-pop coming out of my stereo.

Game Finshed.
Over Done.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Officially, the title to the movie police academy is Police Academy: What an Institution!

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger DJ said…

    My favorite JPop band is Speed- you should check em out if you like Jpop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home