Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Saturday, May 07, 2005

They should call it Whitejack

So, I have returned from Las Vegas where I went with DJ and Paul for DJ's sister's wedding. You can read an account of some of our adventures on Paul's Blog. My last night in LA, Paul and I watched Ocean's 12 (is the new 11). And I've said it before, but I'll say it again; Clooney-Pitt is the neu Newman-Redford. The flick is good, but not up to the level of the original for several reasons:

1) Not enough Bernie Mac
2) A lack of quality wiggery
3) There can never be enough cons
4) Seriously, where was Bernie Mac?

All in all, I had a delightfully fun vacation for the past week. Now it is back to the grind, as I am finishing up the semester and beginning a research job for the summer. In related news, my internet at home is disconnected in preparation for my upcoming move. So, expect to see less frequent postings for the next couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home