Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Green Onions!!!

My midyear resolution is to always look at food products before I buy them. If you are a regular reader of this blog (highly unlikely), then you may recall that I had a previous run-in with a villain by the name of Mr. Cream Top. This time, the consequences weren't nearly so dire, but the resolution is only going to take two seconds out of my day (unlike those damn five minute abs that always end up taking five and a half).

The perpetrator this time was one, Booker T. Washington. I had sidled up to the peanut butter isle and hastely grabbed the store brand. This evening when I finally opened it I realized that it was the store brand's "old fashioned" version. By old fashioned, they meant that the peanut butter was from Booker T.'s original batch. After some serious stirring I produced a decent consistency from the hardened lump of peanuts at the bottom and the oil slick on top. Then I ate some toast. End of story.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    george washington carver! or was that a joke? hmm...I always confuse the two preeminent african-americans...

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    You were probably thinking of Don Cheadle and Tim Meadows.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home