Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Soylent Red is delicious!!!

For some reason (I suspect the recent email of planets aligning that my Dad forwarded me) I have been eating a lot of Indian food recently, or as some people in Arkansas refered to it: "wierd food." This has led me to the undeniable conclusion that Chicken Tikka Masala has something unholy involved in its manufacture. Nothing can taste that good, its just not possible.

In other news, it appears that President Bush is going to send Steve Guttenberg on a mission to Mars. Yep, thats right, the unremittingly popular Officer Mahoney's comeback train is ready and waiting at the station!!! Thanks Michael Winslow, I knew you were going to send me a Birthday present eventually.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I believe the unholy ingredient is called MSG.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home