Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Friday, July 22, 2005

Whoa...

I saw the most awesome/disturbing thing I have ever seen on cable last night. If you turn on channel 28 on Comcast cable in Berkeley in the evenings you know what I am talking about. Let me set the scene for you. A naked woman covered on her lower half by an afghan is accompanied by a paraplegic mute who communicates by pointing a stick attached to his head at words/letters on a desk attached to his wheelcahir. The television show consisted of the woman "massaging" herself with one hand while the other hand is under the desk of the man's chair. The woman made statements about their bodies in a field rubbing against each other and riding the waves of orgasm. This was followed by a prolonged discussion bewteen her and the paraplegic about what the people watching (me) were thinking.

Ain't life beautiful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home