Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, August 01, 2005

These pipes are clean!

My computer got a nasty case of the worms this weekend and I spent the morning and a good chunk of this evening cleaning it with numerous programs. I believe the infection has finally sunk to Magic Johnson levels. However, I was able to make my way over to the IMAX in San Francisco this afternoon to catch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Now, a couple of monthes ago, I watched Robots in the IMAX and vowed then and there that I would henceforth only see movies in the IMAX. Needless to say, I broke that vow very quickly. So, once again, I swear on Scott Bakula's holy grave that I will only see movies in the glorious experience that is the 8 story tall, 12,000 watt IMAX imaginatrix. Judging by the previews, this means I won't be seeing another movie until Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Well, on second thought, I'm going to see Broken Flowers next week. Sorry, Scott Bakula...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does the breaking of your vow amount to a death sentence for Mr. Bakula? Also, can we get some cool Scott Bakula pictures on this page? Is it too much to make requests?

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    Ask and ye shall receive!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home