Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, August 15, 2005

When Hell Freezes Over...

I don't know about you, but I'm sitting here in long pants, a hooded sweatshirt, a blanket, drinking hot tea and I'm still cold. This is the middle of August! Ok, so its only in the 50's, but seriously this is August, aka the dog days of summer, aka the month following July, aka the foggy month. Well, I guess that last one is only true in the Bay area.

Hey, have you heard about the new pop made just for for frogs?

It's called Croak-a-cola!

Wait, wait, what about the new drink made out of acorns?

Yeah, it's called Oak-a-cola!

Wocka-Wocka, those jokes were brought to you by Fozzie Bear, who narrowly edged The Great Gonzo for the title of best-loved muppet. There is a new multimedia poll up for your enjoyment as well. And finally, for all the readers out there longing for an article on how awesome the Doobie Brothers are, click the picture below to be transported to a china grove and watch some old black water keep on rolling...

6 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that article is *puts on shades* SOLID!

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i can't get to The Fuhrer's picture.
    i won't vote until i can.

    ps. PUSA is pretty good.

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah I can't access the Hitler pic either, though I intend to vote for it.

    I would also like to say that I hope someone who has more courage than me (and a better ability to grow a moustache) will take it upon himself (or herself, I guess) to repopularize what is know known as the "Hitler" moustache. It's sad a legitimate form of facial hair was ruined by one of the most evil men in history. So, get to it.

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    I think you meant, PUSA is *slowly makes a fist* SOLID!

    I also corrected those techinical difficulties so everyone should be able to view The Chaplin now.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, The Chaplin! All right, time for a public image campaign.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, I think i could have also put on a leather jacket. right? i wasn't there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home