Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Going Postal

Man, the Postal Service pisses me off! And no I'm not talking about Death Cab II. Nope, I'm talking bought those guys that come rain or shine are gonna screw me over.

The first infraction they committed was stealing a book I had sent. Note I said stealing not losing, which is true because they delivered the empty package with the accompanying letter. I re-sent the book, but the original was a signed copy. Its not like I can call up Chucky P to have him sign another copy.

Strike two, I asked my mother to send me an old crock pot. When it arrived today, the glass top was completely shattered. And to top it all off, I cut my knuckle on the broken glass and it bled all over the place.

Oh, thats right, John E. Potter, you'll be seeing me at the National Postal Forum and I don't think you'll like what I have to say.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home