Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, August 29, 2005

Books and Pens

So, summer has officially ended (boo!) and the semester has begun (boo-urns!). I woke up this morning wondering why Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" was the theme song of my dream and thought that I should probably get some notebooks and whatnot for the coming boredom. Strolling into Walgreen's, I noticed that the selection was fairly picked over. Not thinking much of it, I grabbed the cheapest notebooks and folders I could find and headed off to class. Only when I arrived at class did I realize that I had grabbed the wideruled version. Now, anyone who has seen my handwriting knows that I don't need any help to make it look like I never graduated from the third grade. Score one for Mead! Whoa-ly poop, say it ain't so. Has the Trapper-Keeper been discontinued??? All I see is the Trapper, but no Keeper. What has the world coming to?

Speaking of mass insanity, how 'bout this real estate boom? Some Alan Greensapn guy kept going on and on about irational exuberance and I was all like, "Heard it before bub." If you ask me, the real dough to be made is in virtual real estate. For example, check out this prime piece of cyberspace thats only going for ten thousand gee's.

In other news, the Kaiser has overtaken the Fuhrer as the new leading mousetache. This poll is going fast so vote now or forever hold your piece.

I have one last question for you all. Have you ever washed your towel in the laundry, but not quite dried it thouroughly before folding it up, and then pulled it out to use it, but when you get done taking a shower and dry off, instead of so fresh and so clean, you smell just a little bit moldy?

Yeah, me neither.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home