Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Best Western

So, I was standing in line at the store today and my eyes were drawn to the bargain dvds lining the shelves near the counter. In particular, I was intrigued by a collection of "The Greatest Westerns." With eighteen of the greatest westerns ever, I was sure this would have all my favorites such as: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Once Upon a Time in the West, The Magnificent Seven and High Noon. Well, it didn't have any of these films, but it did have the one western no collection would be complete without. Thats right, it had Cisco Kid: The Gay Amigo.

I realize that this probably isn't the best time to make this statement, but I miss thunderstorms. It hasn't rained here in months and when it does rain, its always a steady rain, never any lightning and thunder. I miss the anticipation of a humid summer night when the storm is rolling in and the clouds are flickering in the distance. Then the wind dies down and you can smell the dusty scent of rain. And finally, the sky comes crashing down...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah. You should have waited, Cisco.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home