Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, September 25, 2005

What did I ever do to you, Henry Ford?

So, to compound the car troubles, I got a flat tire today. It was really no big deal, I was pulling out a my parking spot at Best Buy and noticed a floopy-flop going round. I swapped it in the parking lot and the spare is full size so its not that big of deal til I get it fixed. But seriously, I don't need anymore of this shit.

I also realized that Captain Bonehead stole my camera that was in my car from Yosemite. Now, I don't really care about the camera. It was a cheap point and shoot that my Dad gave me because he got a nicer one. But, it had my undeveloped pictures from Yosemite on it.

Fuck everything, I'm gonna go kill some people (in Grand Theft Auto, not real life, so don't call the secret service or anything).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home