Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, October 10, 2005

The South Takes What the North Delivers

This past weekend I was visiting the former desert known as Los Angeles for my pals, Paul, Adam and Ellen's housewarming party. It was a delightful time hanging out and eating 3 kinds of chili (missippi mud sludge, pseudo-chicken noodle soup and the goldilocks of the group, Ellen's homestyle). The beverage of choice was the new Mountain Dew: Pitch Black II; the sequel to last year's Pitch Black. Yummy, yummy, food in my tummy!

Speaking of things that were in the dark until recently, we also discovered the wonder of Google Videos featuring all user submitted material. If you need some help getting started, here's a search that will introduce you to the world of Dustin Paulson. Ain't technology grand?

In addition to my buds, I'd like to thank everyone who made this weekend possible. Yes, that means, Nicole Ritchie get up and take a bow. It wouldn't have been LA without me seeing you, thinking "Oh, is that Mary Kate? Nope, it's Nicole Ritchie" and nearly running into the paparazzi trailing behind. Of course, we can't forget middle-aged man, who threatened to shoot us if we hit his black SUV. Finally, lets take our hats off to Mr. CHiPs for knocking my 91 in 65 mph ticket down to 80+, thus making me eligible for traffic school and no ticket on my insurance record. Hoorah for people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home