Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Things I accomplished

Today, I stepped over that line between man and boy. No, I'm not talking about some metaphorical line or any of that mumbo jumbo. I'm speaking of the mystical yellow line in the parking lot of the grocery store that says though shalt not take your shopping cart beyond this point.

Honestly, I didn't intend to cross the line, I just happened to park beyond it. As I pushed my gorceries out to the car, the cart suddenly stopped in its tracks. I quickly realized I was in no man's land and pushed the scraping cart the final fifty feet to my car and sheepishly returned it to the gorcery cart graveyard at the edge of the yellow line. Somebody should really work out how to make the boot reverse itself once you get back inside the yellow line.

In the news of wierd things happening to me, I was given a loaf of stale rye bread for Halloween. As we were milling about our cars on Monday at San Quentin State Prison, a lady from some other volunteer group came over and said "Here, have this loaf of bread. Its handmade." In the ensuing confusion the bread was eventually passed to me for safe keeping. I'm pretty sure that:

1. That bread was not homemade
2. The bread was not originally intended as a Halloween present to strangers

Nevertheless, it is now residing in my kitchen and I ate some, so I know that there weren't any razor blades in it.

Finally, its a new month and I must once again fill my Flaming Lips quota. Today's entry comes courtesy of Billboard magazine where Wayne says the new album is gonna rock, specifically like Black Sabbath. You'll notice that Paranoid is in the coveted 'Now Here This' spot, because it rocks hardcore and contains such magnificent poetry as:

Robot minds of robot slaves lead them to atomic rage
plastic flowers, melting sun, fading moon falls upon
dying world of radiation, victims of mad frustration
Burning globe of oxy'n fire, like electric funeral pyre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home