Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I thought it only came once a year

So, I saw Serenity over the weekend and it was good, but thats neither here nor there. What was there though, was a surprise on the way home. While walking down the sidewalk on my street, I noticed something out of the ordinary sitting up against the trunk of a tree. I stooped down and picked up two unopened copies of 'R Xmas. Obviously, this must have been a gift from the gods. So, I took one copy and paid the other one forward.

Things to file in the things I enjoy about California folder include crosswalks (yeah, I don't even look both ways anymore, take that $371 fine carman) and Judge Wapner weighing in on the upcoming special election. No on 77! In other news, Frankenstein and Bunnicula tied for least welcome at the monster party. And there is a new poll up that will settle once and for all what is the worst bone.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Ian Richard said…

    First of all, I heard that the kid died at the end of "Pay it Forward." True or not?

    Also is prop 77 the one about redistricting?

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    I haven't actually seen "Pay It Forward," but now that I know Kevin Spacey dies at the end, I don't think I ever will.

    Yes, Prop. 77 is the 'Texas' Proposition.

    Man, those robots just keep getting smarter. I fear Skynet may be upon us.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kevin spacey doesn't die. I see dead people does.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home