Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Weasley, Weasley

So, I went to the new Harry Potter movie on opening night. Apparently, I am getting too old for this sort of thing. I base this on the fact that we were the oldest people in the theatre (gross!) and that when Harry Potter took off his shirt, girls in the audience were whistling (I feel dirty now).

Anyways, on to the review! Apparently somewhere between this movie and the last, the girl playing Hermione got a two for one deal on overacting facial expressions class.

Yeah, yeah, smug it up all the way to the bank.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bmax.

    here I sit at a computer in a university library in Australia, NOT working on a research project I have due in 8 days, but rather reading your blog. which is hilarious. In fact I have been laughing out loud, which is always embarrassing in a silent library.

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    Hey Lindsey,

    I didn't know you were in Australia. I'm glad I can help with the procrastinating. Besides not doing your research project, how are things going with you?

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    things are going really well. I am done with school in two days.. kinda. I still have one chemsitry class to complete when I get back to the states in May.

    After school gets done here I am going to be working on organic farms.. because I can't work on farms in iowa.. er...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home