Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Get the Led out

Today, I voted, or rather I turned in a provisional ballot (sidenote: why is it still an election if we are only voting on ballot propositions?). Nevertheless, I'm fairly confident that my vote counted for two reasons:

1) I only moved within the same county, which means my old registration should still be valid according to the envelope of my provisional ballot
2) I updated my address with the DMV, which should have updated my voter registration as well

The second point was precipitated by a speeding ticket I earned earlier. This brings me to the next issue of this blog, my impending date with traffic school. Traffic school, much like this blog, is now available on the Internet. But now, I'm saddled with the difficult choice of what school to virtually attend: Comedy Traffic School, Happy Traffic School, Too Lazy for Traffic School, Fun-4u-Fast-2, Simple Fast Fun, Traffic School with Interactive Games, or Improv the Comedy Club Presents.

In the spirit of special electing, I'll leave it up to you the reader to decide. Cast your vote in the comments and a learning I'll go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home