Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Sea is Foaming

Here's a chain of events for you:

1) You play banjo, thats pretty cool
2) We should get together and play sometime
3) Ha, Ha, this is fun
4) We should play something at the physics department holiday party
4) What would be a good song?
5) Weezer is always a good choice
6) Lets play "Surf Wax America"

So, it looks like I'll be playing 90's rock/bluegrass for physicists and their families in a couple of months. Either wish me luck or laugh at the situation, both are probably appropriate at this juncture.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Ian Richard said…

    Hahahahahahahaha.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. If I were you, I would be dreading this performance. But that's just me. Don't let it get you down.

     
  • At 2:59 AM, Blogger DJ said…

    You should video tape it. Stuff like this is priceless. I have a tape of myself singing Puff the Magic Dragon in its entirety on TV when I was 5 or 6. I bet this would be better.

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Bmax said…

    Hey Tim, how's it going with you? I was actually just wondering what you were up to earlier this evening.

    So, yeah there is some dread, but the shear hillarity overwhelms that. As for having awesome things on tape, see the latest post for an example of just that.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bmax. i think that is amazing. will you send me a copy if you do end up taping it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home