Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Warning: SPOILERS ahead!!!

If you read the last post in this blog, you know that I am playing Surf Wax America on a banjo in a month. This started from a harmless little jam session, which was partially precipitated by Gavi (playing guitar and singing) plopping down a bunch of money for a digital eight track to record his band. He had it setup for messing around and we just left it running while we were playing.

At one point I went into the American folk song, "Red River Valley." For some reason I said, "Yeah, you've probably heard it before" and proceeded to sing along. Thankfully, the mike was on the banjo so you can't really hear me sing. Nevertheless, this one should keep you amused for a while.

Bmax tries out for Randy, Simon and Paula

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home