Bmax Comes Alive

I reckon that Bmax fellow swings by this corner now and then

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Happiest Place on Earth

This past weekend I did a lot of things; flew in space, visited a haunted mansion, met a robot and was convinced not to kill myself. How did I do all these things, you ask? Well, it took a little bit of magic, the magic of imaginoventioneering! And the only people who have that type of magic are Mickey Mouse and Jesus. So in honor of their 50th and 2005th birthdays, I visited Disneyland (and saw Its a Wonderful Life for the first time). It was good holiday cheer with good friends. Hip, hip, hooray for egg nog and cookies!

In more life altering news, I have been drafted into a powerful task force. And just what might our powerful task be? If you answered, "to run next year's Poughkeepsie marathon," then you would be half right. Because we are planning to run the Chicago marathon next October. Wish me luck as I wish upon a star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home